everyone read each other’s comics
and then kiss each other
Here, I’ll get everybody started.
~~ Webcomickers on Tumblr (some are NSFW) ~~
oh hey look Rosa did something that wasn’t misanthropic for once in her life
Hey, I’m in this list! But it seems to be somewhat lacking. You oughta bug Rosa to add you if you have a webcomic and a tumblr.
in which eric clumsily tries to pet a cat that clearly hates him
haven’t we all had this experience
haven’t we all been there
I believe this page marks me being two thirds through this chapter in case you were curious (I mentioned that it was an incredibly short chapter)
Also, like it says on the webpage, I won’t be updating again until sometime around the 19th
1. It’s my birthday (the 13th is)
2. My schedule is so goddamn out of wack I need to play catch up to get back to normalcy!
and I’ve left you on a little cliffhanger because I’m a considerate person
reblogging because this is somewhat important and I updated at like 3am
just let me show you all my graphs, please, come on
Click through or click here to read.
It’s my birthday, so if you want to make my day please reblog!
Happy birthday Stevie :3
Read Stevie’s comic, it’s called Biscuit Fox and it’s her birthday and it’s about a hockey team and just go on there and read. :D
Mythos: Gods, Monsters, Beasts, Boyfriends
Here it is. My silly, exhausting, exhilarating, epic baby.
Mythos is a brand new webcomic, centred on the great cosmic heroes and villains of a world that looks a bit like ours if you tilt your head and squint a bit. It centres on a pantheon of
idiots chucklefucksprimal god-spirits, and their passionately tumultuous love/hate affair with the problem child known as humanity.
Think of it like an anthology of short stories. While overarching themes will emerge over time, my intention is very much for each chapter to be a self-contained tale, capable of standing on its own. Destiny and adventure will interweave with smaller stories about love, identity, and just getting on. Some will be longer, some shorter, some multi-part, each one a glimpse through a different window into a much larger world.
Why should you read this comic?
- It updates 3 times a week: Mon/Wed/Fri
- It’s buffered one chapter ahead at all times, with an automated upload queue. Even if I’m hit by a bus, the comic will never hang dead in the middle of a story.
- !!!The first 9 pages are up, for you to read, right now !!! That’s one whole mini-story !!! Three weeks’ worth of comics !!! Exclamations !!!
- You will see consistent improvement in the art. This blood-oath I swear.
- Tumblr special: The first person to spot a page which does not feature either (1) nudity or (2) a non-human animal will win a cameo in the comic. I’ll elaborate on the terms of this later.
Reblog for my brethren, the children of the night.