Time for movies
I gotta plow through all the Peter Cushing movies because he’s my new horror crush.
So I gotta watch
- REVENGE OF FRANKENSTEIN (already watched Curse of Frankenstein),
- DRACULA (also contains Christopher Lee as sexy ol’ Dracula, but am much more interested in Cushing’s Van Helsing)
- and Dr. Who and The Daleks
hey whoa I didn’t know about this movie I didn’t know Peter Cushing played the doctor. Move over Tom Baker get outta the way *shoves rudely past*
My old man crushes cannot be sated
(judging by this poster Dr. Who and the Daleks takes place in a 1980’s bowling alley)
13 Notes/ Hide
- numerosix likes this
- thingsthatarentbees likes this
- djacinta likes this
- sweetappletea said: Cushing as the Doctor is so adorable, he’s like your friendly grandpa who travels through time.
- sweetappletea likes this
- quaedam likes this
- quaedam said: Watch “Cash on Demand”. If you haven’t already. You won’t regret it.
- tremulantman said: You’re not the only one. I’m voting Dracula :)
- cumberpumpkinpatch said: I think he’s in another Doctor Who movie called Daleks-Invasion Earth:1250 AD. Both are remakes of old Hartnell era episodes and are technically off the canon of the series, but hey, that doesn’t keep people from watching them.
- kissmyasuka said: i’m totes interested in watching Dracula though
- catbountry likes this
- kissmyasuka likes this
- mistahgrundy posted this