This is now the shortest haircut I have ever had
the back of my couch looks like a pile of brown paper sacks. :I
still not short enough! Gonna go back over it with the clippers in a bit. Top’s fine, though. Pomp forever.
thinking about dying it green, but I dunno may just stick with red/pinks since they seem the most complimentary to my white ass skin tone, and green would require bleaching and my hair’s fragile enough already…
One nice thing about having really thin/fine hair (FINALLY an upside!!) is that it doesn’t require much product AT ALL to get it stand up like this. Like I did that with my hands and and it just stayed that way. I’m gonna do some reading to figure out what’s the best shit for me so I can get it to stay that way outdoors and such.
look my psychonauts shirt fits again. I am pleased with my weight loss.
time to get my ears repierced. Maybe reopen all three holes. I’m working up my nerve for this, haha. Maybe for my birthday!
22 Notes/ Hide
- wardoftheshire likes this
- morethanatoms likes this
- dunmercusswords likes this
- slimmeroo said: You look rad!!
- slimmeroo likes this
- thebrigeedarocks likes this
- khajiduh said: Looking good! It’s very Tintin-esque. You had mentioned your weight loss before, and I have to say, you look great! Congratulations.
- heysawbones likes this
- jcatgrl likes this
- spacekayce likes this
- cafiffle likes this
- sweetappletea likes this
- coelasquid reblogged this from mistahgrundy and added:
- numerosix likes this
- sleepnoises likes this
- krishva said: DOGG that haircut looks amazing
- krishva likes this
- lederan likes this
- spinachwrap likes this
- dazzle-camouflage said: looking SUPER FINE
- zawehzaweh likes this
- docvalentine likes this
- mistahgrundy posted this